CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

why .. something's wrong with me...

The past months had been a time of change. It was a time of decisions, of opportunities given and wasted and of friends leaving. I realized how far we can push ourselves to the limit of giving and understanding how life really goes. Everyday is a decision to make. From the choices we make to the mistakes we committed, they were all our decisions. As I face the question of my family and friends: “what are your plans after college?” I tried my best to answer something I can live up to. It’s not going to be as easy as before, I know.. but hey.. no one has it really easy right..?

i have to see what's next.. but i have to open my eyes first...

i have to know where i'm going so i probably should get a map...

i should be thankful and elated of what's going on in my life.. i am happy.. much more i feel blessed.. but still.. something's amiss.. like there's a lack of enthusiasm in me..

i hate myself for it.. like I'm some ungrateful kid.. but I'm really grateful.. it's just something is different.. i can't figure out what is it..

could it be the pressure of finding a job? should I get a job na ba? a school for my MA? do i even want to get an MA already.. plus my parents not letting me go into any "vacation trips" with some friends... arrgh.. could all of this be a reason why I'm not really elated, thrilled.. overjoyed..



..

i just have to keep praying until i get through this.. He's getting me through this.. I'm already a winner in HIM.. victors in Christ diba? ....

3 comments:

Dear Hiraya said...

normal lang sigur yan jez sa mga graduating students... siguro.. nasa transition period ka pa kasi ng pagiging estudyate apuntang daang pinili mo for your career.. kaya yan..

http://hiraya.co.nr

jez said...

@fjordz

thanks.. super thanks talga.. i hope you're doing better as each day passed.. :)

GB!

Anonymous said...

wow! i like the last passage..

"we are victors in Christ!"

let God will do the rest for you...

kip smiling.. :D

hehehe..

link po kita sa blog ko..

Godbless!