CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i love you!

LOVE!


-Jesus
Because He loves us so much He died for our sins.

-mom and dad
They make me hope and look forward to spending my life with someone who’ll love me … someone who’ll be patient with me.. who’ll trust me.. make me laugh.. make me sing.. make me live life like there is always something to look forward to.. plus.. their love keeps me going going and going..


-friends
Some are bitter, some are full of love.. Either way.. They make me feel love in so many ways.. And see love in various forms and sizes.
anyways.. with all the vendors (who came like mushrooms beside our school and near our apartment) selling heart shaped stuff and overpriced flowers.. i can't help but remember.. ahehe! "valentines pala"


ayun.. kaya mag-iisang linggo ko ng nakikita yun mga nagtitinda ng bulaklak at heart na unan heart na tsokolate at lahat ng pwede gawing heart... na may nakasulat na I love you.. haha!

.. season of love.. lagi namang season of love.. lalo na kay God.. john 3:16.. :)


pero sige na nga.. happy seaseon of love.. eto maganda tong kantang to.. hehe.. everything ni michael buble..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ang "awesome" nung silhouette shot nung cross, pati yung dusk.
ilan taon na mom and dad mo?
happy heart's day, jezreel (maski late na message ko).

jez said...

hi kuya homebodyhubby!

thanks.. yun sa pix.. it's me sa gitna.. haha.. pero si mama, 46 si dad.. 53 na.. :)

pero isip bata pa yung dalawang yun e.. haha..

im sorry to hear na one of your pets passed away.. :(

God bless kuya!