CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Salamat

from dusk till dawn..


i'll praise You...


for the works of Your hand has made me whole


for Your love has made me who i am.


undeserving i am


not even worthy of Your love..


for i am a sinner.. unholy..


but because of Your love, through the darkness i was found.


through the days of my life, i'll sing of Your Love


through every breath, I'll dance of your kindness..


throgh every bit of me.. i'll praise you..


For YOU have saved me.. for YOU have saved me..


im ny darkest, in my lowest, in my weakest...


You're my sight, my strength my all...



Jesus.. You saved me..
It is You.. i love the most.. THANK YOU!


at our school's roof top!
the past weeks have been a real test of patience and perseverance.. plus.. FAITH!
i found myself fighting in battles i can only win because God is the ever faithful God..
plus.. i can not survive "february" without HIm.. goodness.. when will the "love/relationship" talks end?!?
i can't wait for summer!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

andaaaami-dami talagang dapat ipagpasalamat!!! :) :D
parang angganda tumanaw dyan sa rooftop ng school nyo. mukhang lamig na lamig ka sa suot mo.
uy, lapit na panagbengga sa Baguio. lapit lang kayo dun di ba?

jez said...

kuya homebody,

nung nasa rooftop kami, malamig nung araw na yun.. ngayong week diba medyo malamig.. sa taas po yan ng isa sa building ng FEU..

opo malapit na Panagbenga.. pero di ako makakapunta kasi may pasok kami.. di ako makkauwi ng dagupan.. mga 1 and a half hours away lang ang dagupan sa baguio..

thanks sa pagbasa ng bolg ko po..
:)