CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

a place i have to find..



"I know a place that we can go to,
A place where no one knows you

They won't know who we are

I know a place that we can run to

And do those things we want to

They won't know who we are..."



that is one my favorite songs.. take you there by plain white t's.. sometimes i wish i could just get away from all of what's happening... i'm young i know and life should be pretty easy and i should be having the time of my life..



but sometimes, like now.. i don't feel like that at all..



i just want to runaway sometimes.. a place where i can run.. run so fast and hard i'd forget about everyting... a place where no questions will be asked.. just me.. and perhaps i could listen to myself and what God wants me to do..



"ano gagawin mo after graduation?"



i don't know.. i mean i know what i want to do.. i just do know if its the right thing to do.. im not a teen anymore.. i cant rely on my parents to make decisions for me..



--should i study.. something different.. something that i love.. writing and culture and arts and music.. can i even do that? i want to see culture and learn it and through it be a better christian.. help people and see people the way no else see them.. study more about people.. true psychology unike the rubbish ones they use to teach me here in college.. yes.. they teach rubbish things sometimes.. plus the system is soooo not good.. i wish could do something to change the system..



--pursue what we've been trained to do for the last 4 years.. be in human resource development and make a company a lot whole richer while millions of people, FILIPINOS become poorer each day..



--or think about while i stay home watch tv all day.. ( tsk.. tsk.. jez, mahiya ka naman!!)



haha! i dont know!



those three things that i thought of doing makes my mind cluttered.. haha! i complicate things don't i.. bawal magreklamo.. thoughs ko nga ito e.. :)





"kahit ano piliin mo, may nakalaan na ang Panginoon sa 'yo"



my mom kinda said that to me... i know He has a plan.. i am scared to think i might be deviating from His plan already..





i just dont want any regrets anymore like i use to before..



I know a place that we've forgotten

A place we won't get caught in

They won't know who we are (they won't know, won't know)

I know a place where we can hide out

And turn our hearts inside out

They won't know who we are



Let Me Take You There LyricsArtist(Band):Plain White T's

0 comments: