CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a time well spent


My head is tired of thinking about the coming days...
Then I figured out, does it really matter?
What I think of...
Thinking of the people I've met, friends and routines.

What is four years compared to a lifetime ahead?
A simple trip to a seminar can give me new friends
I can provide new routines with my planner
But four years of a hand full of memories with
strangers and friends, and silly rituals is compared to nothing.

My head is tired of thinking about the coming days...
It must've mattered a bit,
Of the things that I think of..
Thinking of success and failures, of the picture stilled memories.

I wrote, indeed i shared my thoughts and my my own two-cents
The ball games and the story behind it, of the talks and the message imbibed from it.
I taught, of what I know and had a hearty laugh in the process.
With fellow students and strangers, it must've mattered a bit.

Yet, my head is indeed tired of thinking...
But i would love to say it did matter.
Of the things I thought of, i remembered and kept.
Thinking of the place, the time, the people and the essence of it all.

That in the end, all I have was the memories.
Of laughter brought about by the time well spent,
And the bulk of knowledge and wisdom well earned...
Friends and family received in the very essence of it all.


And it did matter in the end,
-though my head was tired, oh praise Ye for it did matter.
jezreel 2/28/07

4 comments:

Dear Hiraya said...

nag-iisip ka na naman hehehe...
galing! ganun ba talaga pag graduating ka na? nagtetake ka na ng time (siguro mas maraming time kesa dati) para ireminisce yung mga nakaraan? hehehe.. Gb!

http://hiraya.co.nr

jez said...

@fjordan

haha.. oo ata.. o.. nakita ko nagbabasa ka na din kay kuya homebody ah.. :)galing nun e.. thanks sa pagbasa ng blog.. :)

ok ka alng ba?

God bless fjordan.. teka.. ang unique ng name mo.. san nakuha ng mommy at daddy dear mo name mo?

Dear Hiraya said...

@jez

hahaha.. oo nga nagbabasa na ako dun.. nakatulong din siya para di na ako maging bitter.. sa totoo lang matagal na akong pinipilit ni kookoo na magbasa dun pero kagabi lang talaga ako nakapagbasa hehehe..

regarding my name..

nakuha yun sa unang barkong sinakyan ng tatay ko --- MV Fjords. Seaman kasi tatay ko. Tapos yyung first syllable ng name niya --- DANilo. Ayun. Pinagdugtong FJORDAN hehehhe.. may sense ba?? ahehehe..

http://hiraya.co.nr

jez said...

@fjordan

oo.. may sense.. ok nga e.. :) buti naman di ka na bitter masyado.. :)

haha!

Gb!