CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

is getting there worth every step...?

source: http://www.theeveryman.com/index.php

i hope so...


all the waiting, the patience, the time given and the effort exerted..


i just really hope everything would be all worth it in the end..


a lot of people warned me of the path that i took..


"find another one, the one that pays you better..."

"finish your MA first..."
"try doing this.. and that..."


in the end, i ended taking the path enyways.. and so here i am.. guarding on my faith not to double cross me.. if my faith on what i've chosen wavers.. i dont know what to do.. i dont want to admit they might be right all along..

at this moment, i dont know anymore if i'm really happy or am i just convincing myself that im still having fun with what i do...


but i'd love to think i still am having fun with what i do. i still carry the responsibility given to me with pride and integrity... i guess that's enough to sustain me for now...


i always think there is something more behind what my eyes can see and that something is why God is there for me..

4 comments:

napunding alitaptap... said...

kahit anong mangyari, nakasaludo ako sayo. . .

Jez said...

It's good to see another Jezreel in-love with the Lord :)

Anyway, I pray that you'd really do things accdg to what God wants you to. God bless :)

Dear Hiraya said...

hihiramin ko lang ang parating sinasabi sa akin ni kookoo..

"attitude lang yan"

enjoy lang jez!! woohooo!!! masayang maging masaya (kahit hindi halata sa akin hahahah!! basta maniwala ka sa akin hahaha)

http://hiraya.co.nr

Anonymous said...

Andaming posibleng daan ano?
Pero maski ano ang piliin mo, may kalakip na blessings (in disguise?) yan kasi may tiwala akong the Lord is always with you. ;)
God bless, a-ding.

Ganda nung photo... 'lam mo bang trip namin ng bestfriend ko nuon na lakarin mula Calamba hanggang Los Baños -- dyan sa riles lang?